CAS Student Central members, our thoughts and support are with you during this challenging time. To help you stay sharp and on track while home for the remainder of the semester, we’ve compiled the following list of resources to check out!
- Webinars on a variety of topics ranging from technical training to career advice. Here are the most recent webinar recordings:
- The Travelers Predictive Modeling Cooking Show
- How to Pass Your Actuarial Exams: Learn More Study Less
- Blog Posts that offer perspectives on the actuarial career from guest authors like students, recruiters, and actuaries. We’re highlighting a few articles for you to check out:
- Study Resources including our free practice exams for P and FM offered through a partnership with The Infinite Actuary, a list of exam study tips posted on our website, and formula cards for exams P and FM made available by ACTEX Learning.
- Predictive modeling software that you can use to gain hands-on experience through our partnership with Gross Consulting.
- And finally, a CAS Research Brief entitled, COVID-19: The Property-Casualty Perspective for insights into the potential industry impact.
Apart from the above resources, make sure to follow the CAS Student Central LinkedIn page to stay up to date on the latest CAS and P&C news!
We encourage you to let us know what additional resources you’re seeking by commenting below or contacting us directly.