Headquartered in Virginia just outside Washington, D.C., the CAS has 18 regional affiliates – actuarial organizations focused on geographic regions – in the United States, Canada, and internationally. Use the map below to locate a regional affiliate near you.
Held throughout the year, regional affiliate meetings allow actuaries and actuarial candidates who work in the same geographic area to gather locally and discuss topics of current interest.Presentations frequently include speakers from outside the actuarial profession. Students on the casualty actuarial track are occasionally invited to attend these convenings.
Regional Affiliates in the United States and Canada
Below are regional actuarial organizations that focus on geographic regions inside the United States and Canada:
- AAIARD – Association des Actuaires IARD – Canada
- BACE – Buckeye Actuarial Continuing Education – Ohio
- CABA – Casualty Actuaries Of The Bay Area – Northern California
- CADS – Casualty Actuaries Of Desert States – Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico
- CAGNY – Casualty Actuaries Of Greater New York – New York, New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania, and Western Connecticut
- CAMAR – Casualty Actuaries Of The Mid-Atlantic Region – Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia
- CANE – Casualty Actuaries Of New England – Eastern Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont
- CANW – Casualty Actuaries Of The Northwest – Alaska, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, and Washington; British Columbia, Alberta, and Saskatchewan
- CASE – Casualty Actuaries of the Southeast – Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia
- CSAF – Central States Actuarial Forum – Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota
- MAF – Midwestern Actuarial Forum – Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, and Wisconsin
- OCCA – Ontario Conference Of Casualty Actuaries – Ontario
- SCCAC – Southern California Casualty Actuarial Club – Southern California
- SWAF – Southwest Actuarial Forum – Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas
Regional Affiliates Outside the United States and Canada
The following regional actuarial organizations are focused on geographic regions outside the United States and Canada:
- CABER – Casualty Actuaries Of Bermuda – Island of Bermuda
- CAE – Casualty Actuaries Of Europe – Europe, the United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland
- CAFE – Casualty Actuaries Of The Far East – China Mainland, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan and Korea
- ARECA – Asia REgion Casualty Actuaries – China Mainland, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan and Korea plus all of southeast Asia
Join CAS Student Central to access our career resources.
Join the CAS Student Central
Already a member?
Sign in now!