The Casualty Actuarial Society (CAS) is pleased to offer FREE virtual student programs in conjunction with upcoming CAS meetings and seminars. University students interested in pursuing an actuarial career are invited to attend!
- Learn More About the CAS and the Property and Casualty Industry
- Connect and Network with P&C Actuaries
- Attend Professional Concurrent Sessions and Student-Specific Sessions
Please note, you must be a member of CAS Student Central to register for the events. Membership is free to university students; become a member by completing the following form.
Students who participate in the entirety of the programs will be issued a certificate of participation.
Register for an Upcoming CAS Student Program:
- May 25, 2021, 12pm-4pm ET — Virtual Spring Meeting Student Program
- June 8, 2021, 10:45am-3pm ET — Virtual Seminar on Reinsurance Student Program
If you have any questions or would like to be notified when registration opens, please contact Margaret Kerr, University Engagement Manager, at CASstudentcentral@casact.org.