Members of CAS Student Central, check out this exciting opportunity to attend the InsureTech Connect Student Program, sponsored by our partners at InsureTech Connect (ITC) and Gamma Iota Sigma (GIS). They invite you to submit student nominations to participate in InsureTech Connect, taking place September 23-25, 2019 in Las Vegas.
ITC will sponsor up to 20 students to attend the world’s largest insurtech event, offering unparalleled access to the most comprehensive gathering of tech entrepreneurs, investors and insurance industry executives from across the globe.
Student Program at ITC
- Selected students will be invited to attend all official activities, including the Official Kick-Off Reception, Expo, daily networking receptions and the Closing Party.
- Pre-conference session on Monday, September 23 with tailored programming.
- A customized Student Track Agenda with recommendations will be provided for remaining programming and breakout sessions.
- Throughout the conference, students will have the opportunity to network with more than 7,000 attendees expected at ITC.
- Students may nominate themselves and procure the required nomination letter from a professor or industry representative, or an educational institution or member of the industry may nominate a student.
- Open to full-time college/university students.
- Students must be 21 years of age or older.
- Nominated students must have an overall GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Students must demonstrate a desire to work in the insurance industry and be interested in seeking entry-level employment in any discipline within the industry.
- Special consideration will be given to students with coursework in technology or a demonstrated interest in the tech space.
Read more about eligibility, required materials, and other information at the ITC website: https://insuretechconnect.com/students. All information should be submitted via the online application form no later than Monday, July 1, 2019.