IABA Annual Meeting
August 7-8, 2015
The International Association of Black Actuaries (IABA) is excited to announce their upcoming Annual Meeting, August 7-8, 2015 in Downtown Miami!
College and university students are invited to register and experience this great event.
Approximately 1/3 of IABA’s Annual Meeting attendance is made up of college-level actuarial students. What draws college students to the IABA Annual Meeting?
- College-tiered professional development sessions including: Steps to being a better professional; Actuarial case studies in the different actuarial tracks; Executive presence for multiculturals.
- Opportunity to participate in a resume book which is shared with the Actuarial community’s top employers.
- Career Networking Event designed to connect students with Actuarial recruiters.
- On-site interviews for internships and full-time positions.
- General networking with IABA members, mentors and leaders.
- Discounted student rate - $125 members, $150 non-members.