The lack of racial diversity in the actuarial profession is staggering. Here, representatives from the International Association of Black Actuaries and the Organization of Latino Actuaries talk about what they do and how all actuaries can get involved.
The Future Fellows newsletter is a fantastic resource; it provides students and candidates with the latest news and information relevant to the CAS including: event dates, actuarial exam dates and registration deadlines, and articles on various pertinent topics for the aspiring actuary.
The latest issue highlights information on:
* Notes on Exam Strategies from the CAS Exam Committee
* Exam Length — From Exam Writing to Candidate Feedback
* TBE Post-Mortem: What Happened, and What Will Happen Next?
* An Interview with IABA and OLA
* Significant Moments in the History of Calculators on CAS Exams
* SECRETS to a Great Interview
* What is your go-to calculator to use on the CAS Exams and why?