The International Association of Black Actuaries (IABA) is excited to announce our upcoming Annual Meeting, July 28 – 30 in Las Vegas, NV!
We would like to take the opportunity to extend an invitation to you to experience this great event.
Approximately 1/3 of IABA’s Annual Meeting attendance is made up of college-level actuarial students. What draws college students to the IABA Annual Meeting?
- On-site interviews for internships and full-time positions.
- Opportunity to participate in a resume book which is shared with the Actuarial community’s top employers.
- Career Networking Event designed to connect students with Actuarial recruiters.
- College-tiered professional development sessions including.
- General networking with IABA members, mentors and leaders.
- Discounted student rate - $125 members, $150 non-members.
We hope to see you there!
Want to try to land a free trip to the meeting?
Apply for the IABA Scholarship – last year, less than 50 applications were received and $80,000 was awarded to 23 students! Act quickly – application deadline is May 1! Scholarship winners receive a $300 travel credit, free hotel and registration to the Annual Meeting.
Apply for the IABA Actuarial Boot Camp (July 25 – 28) – Selected students receive free lodging in Las Vegas for the entire week, plus free registration to the Annual Meeting. Not to mention you’ll have exclusive opportunities to network and interview with some of the country’s top actuarial employers! Application deadline is May 20.